Acceptable Use Policy
The Internet is a powerful information and entertainment tool, we would expect our customers to use the Internet with
respect, courtesy, and responsibility, giving due regard to the rights of other Internet users.
Our acceptable use policy is actively and strictly enforced. Offending content or users are removed from our network, usually
as soon as they are discovered, although we will always inform you when and why any action has been taken.
Common sense is the best guide as to what is considered acceptable use, however the following are unacceptable uses.
In any form, including but not limited to the unauthorised distribution or copying of copyrighted software or other data,
harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material.
Certain types of content are not allowed on our network. We do not host adult content of any description. Content relating
to Hacking, Cracking, Warez and IRC is not allowed. Software downloads may only be hosted if you are the writer and copyright
owner of the software, all other software including freeware, shareware and trial software is forbidden. Audio and video
downloads may only be hosted if you are the creator and copyright owner of the work.
The use of our network to send bulk email whether opt-in or otherwise, and the use of bulk email to promote a site
on our network is strictly forbidden.
Misuse Of Resources
- overload our system resources (being server CPU time, memory usage, bandwidth or networks) or use any program or script which
does or which is intended to interfere with other users using our services
- undertake a Denial of Service (DOS) attack directed at us or any other person. Attempts to launch a DOS attack from our
servers are strictly prohibited
- allow proxy set-ups or connections or any sort of activity through remote proxy connections.
- host or connect to an IRC server
- use software or scripts for “bit torrents” or similar, which includes sending or receiving files containing these mechanisms
- prejudice the security or integrity of the server or network
Where we, in our absolute discretion, decide that your usage is excessive or unacceptable, we reserve the right to shut down or
remove any scripts or other software or in the last resort to terminate your service.